Monday, June 22, 2009

A (H1N1) Season.

Hey, hey are you okay?
Hey, hey are you okay?








These are the lines we used to say during our fascilitated practice for CPR/AR.

---------------
-----------
-------

But now, I think that these are also the words that we're hear from our Clinical Instructors.

These past few days, some students from our college we're alarmed by Influenza A (H1N1) virus. A virus declared by the WHO as pandemic. Some say that the carrier was a Med Student and has been confined in the hospital for treatment.

Last friday, one of my classmates (which whom I was in close contact with) manifested such symptoms of the threatened A (H1N1) virus. She was sent to the ER with me and my other classmates. After the assessment, she was released by the hospital wearing face mask, then we also decided to buy our own. We were like odd that day.

------------
---------
------

After this weekend, Archeans 2012 of UERM CON were subjected to the ER for some flu-like complaints. I was one of them too.

We were very comfortable indeed. :3
We were like standing for almost 4-5 hours and it was a hot sunny day.

Lucky enough, the administrators of UERMMMCI declared suspension of classes to all colleges on that very moment also.

:))

7 comments:

  1. Well rumors are, that there are students from N2G and N2I are positive for the said disease. And oh, I've been hearing that one of my classmates from Section C second semester was declared to be positive. Only an effin' rumor though.

    As for the suspension, I do believe that IT WON'T HELP OUR ACADEMIC STATUS. Truly, it would affect our health status, but what happens after coming back to school is the worst.

    RETDEMS, QUIZZES, and WORKSHEETS.

    Oh well, that's life. XD
    Nice pic by the way. (saves image on PC> :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oyeah yeah. I also like this pic our ours. Hahaha

    I too dont like this rumors and stuff regarding to our academic performances but first things first.

    It our health muna!!!! Lintik na swine flu yan ohh.. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh this would be nice, maybe you can have a picture blog :D I want to own my own domain (the one with a [dot]com or [dot]net :P ) and make it into a Photo Blog.

    I guess this is the start wherein you'll share things happening in the nursing field >:) Mamaya mga storya ng pasiente mo na ang nandyan, kung gaano ka naaawa or kung gaano mo talaga siya gustong gumaling. Wheee. I can't wait for those kinds of stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lyza
    Yes, I've also been thinking of that. I did imagine things from an old lady giving me all her riches after I cared for her, or a Japanese teenager and we could talk about lots of things, or a hot, sexy and beautiful female model that had her face ripped up by some accident, or maybe a great and respectable musician. That would be nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. at pwede ring yung pasiente, siya makatuluyan mo HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete